Monday, March 30, 2015

Going back to where it all started

When I look back at my career, there are many different important moments that led me this point. One that really stands out was my decision to attend St. George's University (SGU), in Grenada West Indies.
It was 2001, a time of great personal doubt and uncertainty in my life. Despite that, my dream to become a physician persisted and SGU gave me the opportunity that I knew I deserved. Since then, it's been an incredible fulfilling journey that keeps getting better every day.

I have incredibly fond memories of my time at SGU and despite how busy life can get, I've been meaning to try to give a little back to my alma mata. And with that, I'm really excited to have the opportunity of going back so to speak, to where it all started.

On April 21st, I'll be attending the SGU information session in Fort Worth, Texas. This will be the first SGU event I'll be attending in many years. As an alumni, I'm really looking forward to meeting the next generation of bright minds looking for that same opportunity. I look forward to catching up with SGU people, answering questions and sharing my story with everyone there. 

Hope to see many of you there!

4/21/15 Tuesday
7:00pm-8:30pm
Ft. Worth, TX, USA
Courtyard Ft. Worth Downtown
601 Main St.
Ft. Worth, TX, USA




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home