Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A post to change all my future posts

I'm new to blogging.
I sometimes have verbal diarrhea, and spill whatever thoughts come to my head.

And then, when I look back at my posts, I realize how annoying it must be to read some of  them.

They're long!

Thanks to social media, twitter etc, I've run into some amazing blogs out there, many of them written by physicians like myself. So many of them are amazingly insightful. I love it.

The great ones have a few things in common. One of them is that they are succinct! In this digital era, where our attention spans are short, this medium (blogging) needs to be concise and to the point.

So here's an acronym and reminder to myself. K.I.S.S.
Keep It Simple Shabbir!

And here's to all the bloggers out there who do an amazing job, thanks!

And to everyone out there reading my posts, appreciate the support and look forward to sharing more by sharing less!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home